Saturday, August 13, 2011

Missed the Perseids...AGAIN!









I'm usually up by 5:00 every morning. Even if I wanted to sleep in an extra half hour or so, Mya, will make every effort to wake me up to be sure that her breakfast will be served on time!




Staying awake and lucid past 9:30 at night isn't possible, so I tried to get a glimpse of the meteors before dawn. Didn't happen, but I was gifted with some gorgeous colors!





Now, if only I could get a talented fiber artist to dye me a few skeins in colorways to match these sunrises!




2 comments:

  1. If you're going to miss the Perseids, I'd say you did it in the most grand style! Beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actully dyed yarn in those colorways and couldn't sell it for anything. So I knitted myself a pair of socks and they are among my faves!

    ReplyDelete